ADI March 2014 Survey Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- The prize draw runs until midnight, GMT, March 15, 2014. Entries received after this will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. Additional submissions will be removed and the first submission will become the only valid submission.
- Participants must be current Approved Driving Instructors.
- Participants must not be employed by the Driving Standards Agency.
- Only residents of Great Britain, Scotland and Wales can apply.
- You will be included in the draw on successful submission of the survey if you include your email address.
- The winner’s email address will be passed to Alba Luggage to coordinate delivery; no other emails will be shared with them. www.albaluggage.com
- The winner will be notified using the email address in the survey submission. The winner will have 7 days to respond before the prize is rescinded and redrawn
- The winner’s name may be published in a blog post on www.mocktheorytest.com
- No other correspondence will be entered into with survey entrants.
- The competition prize is a Samsonite Bright Lite 2.0 luggage set from Alba Luggage comprising two suitcases. The prize must be shipped to a mainland UK address or additional shipping charges may apply.
- One winner will be chosen, and will be selected randomly using a random number generator. The organiser’s decision is final.
- The survey and prize draw is run on behalf of mocktheorytest.com by Lincoln Group Limited.