Right Driver Menu

Question 1 of 40


Why is it particularly important to carry out a check of your motorcycle before making a long motorway journey?

  • A. You will have to do more harsh braking on motorways

  • B. Motorway service stations do not deal with breakdowns

  • C. The road surface will wear down the tyres faster

  • D. Continuous high speeds may increase the risk of your motorcycle breaking down

Your progress: