Right Driver Menu

Question 1 of 1


When must you notify the licensing authority?

  • A. When your insurance is due for renewal

  • B. When your health prevents you from riding

  • C. When you intend taking your motorcycle abroad on holiday

  • D. When you wish to renew your motorcycle's MOT certificate

Your progress: