Right Driver Menu

Question 1 of 1


You're turning right onto a dual carriageway from a side road. What should you do if your vehicle is too long for the gap in the central reservation?

  • A. Move forward and wait in the middle

  • B. Wait until it is clear from both directions

  • C. Move out blocking traffic from the right

  • D. Edge out slowly so other traffic will see you

Your progress: