Right Driver Menu

Question 1 of 1


Your road tax is due to expire. To renew it you may need a renewal form, the fee, and valid MOT (if required). What else will you need?

  • A. Proof of purchase receipt

  • B. Compulsory Basic Training certificate

  • C. A valid certificate of insurance

  • D. A complete service record

Your progress: