Accessing the websites
1. These terms, conditions and privacy policies outlined apply to all users of websites controlled by or owned by Lincoln Group Limited (the "Site").
2. It is forbidden to use or cause to be used any automated website browsing systems such as spiders and robots that access the Site utilizing requests that occur more rapidly than would be possible by one person accessing the Site using one conventional online browser (such as Internet Explorer).
3. Operators of public search engines may allow their spiders to crawl the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly searchable indices of the content of the Sites, but not caches or archives.
4. Account names may not be harvested from the Sites.
5. Copyright 2014 Lincoln Group Ltd ("we", "us", "our"). All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files (the "Content") and their arrangement on the Site are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. The Content is owned or licensed to Lincoln Group Ltd. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or re-posted to other sites. By using this Site you agree not for yourself or through or by way of assistance from any third party to distribute, copy, extract, or commercially exploit such material or content without prior consent. This Site contains images that are subject to the copyright rights of its providers.
6. This Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We assume no responsibility for the content on these sites or their policies of use. We recommend you read and adhere to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of external websites that you visit.
7. Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on the Site are subject to our trademark and patent rights.
8. The information on this website is provided by us "as is" and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
9. Use of the Site is at your sole risk. Lincoln Group Ltd, its directors, employees and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied in connection with the Site and your use thereof.
10. In no event will we be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site. We do not warrant that the material contained in this site will be error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
11. If any of these Legal and Privacy terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Legal and Privacy terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Legal and Privacy terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These Legal and Privacy terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
13. We have sought to achieve an innovative and informative Internet site. However, we must protect our intellectual property, including our patents, trademarks and copyrights. Accordingly, please appreciate that this Internet site has granted no license to our intellectual property.
14. The Site, any unique URLs it appears on, and all personal information collected from users of the Site, is owned solely by us.
17. You can access the Site without disclosing any personal data. However, in order to provide you with a range of other services, we may collect other information. In any case when we collect information, you will be the one that personally supplies it to us, predominantly when filling in a form to order a product or service, or fill in a survey. This may be, for example, your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, gender and preferences, and we may store this for future reference.
18. When creating your account you must supply accurate and complete information and keep your account password secure. You are completely and solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account. You must not access another user's account without their permission. If you become aware of a breach in the security on your account, notify us immediately. Please be aware that if you have not divulged your password to anyone, your computer may be infected with spyware such as key loggers. We recommend the use of anti-spyware software.
19. Lincoln Group Ltd will never install malicious spyware on your machine.
20. The Site will send you a cookie automatically when you use it. Cookies are used, for example, to compile anonymous usage statistics and patterns of browsing. When used in this manner you are not personally identifiable.
22. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
23. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our Site, that it is compatible with our Site and that you have implemented sufficient procedures and virus checks. We cannot guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our Site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties.
24. The Website is controlled and operated in New Zealand. These Conditions and all matters connected with any order you place on the Website are governed by New Zealand law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the Site or any order you place on the Site. Customers who access the Site from outside New Zealand do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with their own local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable.
25. Nothing in these Conditions in any way is an attempt to restrict or affect your statutory rights under New Zealand law.