Right Driver Menu

Question 1 of 1


You own a motorcycle licensed in the UK. When do you have a duty to contact the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)?

  • A. When you go abroad on holiday

  • B. When your job involves riding abroad

  • C. When your permanent address changes

  • D. When you change your job status

Your progress: